Background


Thursday, June 2, 2011

Picture Challenge!!! Or I had nothing else to do at work

A picture of yourself with 10 facts
Awesome, Smart, Witty, Beautiful, Domestically Challenged, Quirky, Caring, Snobby, Super Hair, 2+2=4




A picture of the person you have been closest with the longest
I speeka de Spanish good!



A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Elliot: Carla, if your wedding ceremony's gonna be in Spanish, how will I know that you're officially married?
Carla: [sarcastically] Cause all my cousins will throw tortillas in the air and fire their guns.
Elliot: Really? God I wish I was ethnic.

A picture of your favorite night

Drinks, dancing and 80s/90s music... could life get any better?!

A picture of your favorite memory

Roll Tide!!!!!

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Okay... I wouldn't trade places with Lea Michele. I would trade places with Rachel Berry. Mainly so I could make out with Finn. And then I think we would have a little scene that went something like this:



A picture of your most treasured item

So TECHNICALLY my dog isn't a "thing" or an "item" but she is treasured. Look at that face! How could she NOT be!!!

A picture that makes you laugh


or



or



A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

I heart LC!

A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

I wouldn't really say I do the most ****** up things with Lauren, but I do manage to get into trouble whenever we hang out! Mostly my fault though... I'm no spring chicken!

A picture of something you hate

Blech! Cooked bell pepper!

A picture of something you love

Nom nom nom... tiramisu!

A picture of your favorite band or artist

I don't know if they're still my "favorite" band, but I do love some SP!

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

My mom! She's sort of my best friend.

A picture of something you want to do before you die

No comments needed.

A picture of someone who inspires you


A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Hello friend!

A picture of your biggest insecurity


Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?


Maybe it's dumb... but I'm kind of insecure about the possibility that if I ever get sorted into a house I'm going to get put in Hufflepuff. Despite Cedric Diggory being in this house...

A picture of a letter

What yourself Selena...

A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Duh

A picture of something you wish you could forget

That says "Harris Hall" - I'd love to wipe away my memory of that place.

A picture of something you wish you were better at

Dancing... I mean, I'm totally stellar at home, but not so much on the dance floor.

A picture of your favorite book

Fantastic read! Read it! Read it! Read it!

A picture of something you wish you could change

One day...

A picture of your favorite day

My birthday!!!

A picture of something that means a lot to you


A picture of yourself and a family member

Or 3...

A picture of something you're afraid of

The first (and only) time I watched Gremlins was when I was maybe 4... it came on TV and my parents let me watch it. I was, of course, scared... and was petrified there were gremlins under my bed. Didn't help that my mom, upon checking, pretended that they had gotten her and she was being pulled in under the bed. I may have to rethink that "best friends" thing...

A picture that can always make you smile

It's kind of tiny, but I'm making this adorable devil child face... Also, check out my aunt's knee socks.

A picture of someone you miss

My fabulous sparkle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment