Background


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

7 Favorite Harry Potter Moments #3 and #4

My friend Emilie went to the NYC premiere of Harry Potter last night and I'm fairly certain my skin is slightly tinged green with envy. But no matter... only 4 days until I get to see it!
I thought it would be fun to have some HP-themed snacks for my sister and me to enjoy before we go see the movie so the first thing that came to mind was Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans. Let me tell you... this was like trying to find a needle in a haystack! I still haven't found them... so we may not get to feast on "chocolate and peppermint, and... also spinach, liver, and tripe." However, after work today, the search will resume!


And now for more of my favorite HP moments!

#3 - The hotness of the Weasley twins
Who would have ever thought that two gangly gingers would turn out to be so hot? Not me, that's for sure!



#4 - Any scene that Helena Bonham Carter is in
I don't really remember much about Bellatrix Lestrange from the books, mainly because re-reading them I haven't gotten that far (I'm still working on GoF). But I do know that casting HBC as Bellatrix was a total WIN. The first time we were introduced to her was like whoa... she's one crazy you know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment