Background


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday Week Celebration!!! Monday

In case you've been living under a rock, last night The University of Alabama won its FOURTEENTH National Championship!!! Thanks boys for my birthday present!

Okay, so MAYBE they didn't win it for me, but that doesn't diminish the fact that it's my birthday celebration week and this gives me just one more happy! Not only did we demolish LSU, we DEMOLISHED LSU! 21-Zereaux!

I should warn you, I hate LSU more than I hate cooked bell pepper, cancer and the Devil combined. So the fact that we not only beat them for the National Championship, we prevented them from scoring one single, solitary point. Which, come to think of it, is actually impossible in football unless kicking for the extra point, which would mean they had scored 6 points previously thereby eliminating the fact that we let them score a single point. But I digress.

Hey Tigers! We just beat the hell outta you! Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, give em hell Alabama!


Whew, got that out of my system. So that was Monday. Can't wait to see what Tuesday brings (although considering it's 3:50 in the afternoon, you'd think I'd know what Tuesday is bringing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment